I write down here just to figure out the ideas so that it makes me feel easier to finish that task. It might be a mood-repaired moment.. LoL
Inspection Test Plan (ITP) as client's requirement... what is it actually?? What the main purpose inside of that??
My Googling results:
A test plan document is a document detailing the strategy that will be used to verify and ensure that a product or system meets its design specifications and other requirements.
Depending on the product and the responsibility of the organization to which the test plan applies, a test plan may include one or more of the following:
- Design Verification or Compliance test - to be performed during the development or approval stages of the product, typically on a small sample of units.
- Manufacturing or Production test - to be performed during preparation or assembly of the product in an ongoing manner for purposes of performance verification and quality control.
- Acceptance or Commissioning test - to be performed at the time of delivery or installation of the product.
- Service and Repair test - to be performed as required over the service life of the product.
- Regression test - to be performed on an existing operational product, to verify that existing functionality didn't get broken when other aspects of the environment are changed (e.g., upgrading the platform on which an existing application runs).
A complex system may have a high level test plan to address the overall requirements and supporting test plans to address the design details of subsystems and components.
Gotcha.. is it pretty clear right?
I've looked for several ITP samples created by different people and for different project in my office...
but I still have no interest to make it.. o My God....
If my office's mate would know about this he must said why it looks too hard for you,,just copying-pasting and lil editing the sample document!
huihhhh... that's my problem!
I don't like to create something without well preparation or if there would be no significant difference with the others...
hmmm.. Ok I'll try to make it by now...
see you then :P